Here we have the very first trailer video for Season 3 of History Channel’s Vikings!
- A battle that will occur on one river that has two shores and three sides. While the term ‘three sides’ may be a little obscure, it is possible he is talking about three opposing sides. Could he mean Ragnar (Travis Fimmell), King Aelle (Ivan Kaye) and King Ecbert (Linus Roache)? Or is there yet more infighting between different viking factions?
- Who is that body floating in the water?
- Someone is being forcibly held down while their arm is being hacked off
- Ragnar seems pretty happy with the human heads he is bringing home
- Why does Floki (Gustaf Skarsgard) have a long blonde braid? Is he hiding someone under his jacket?
- Then we see Floki reach for a bloody crown. This could mean a multitude of things. Did he kill a king? Does he plan to be king? Or is he merely retrieving it to hand it on to Ragnar? Only time will tell…
Then the Seer is laughing at us and telling us to be patient. Yeah, easy enough for him to say when we are the ones who have to wait until 2015 for the Season 3 premiere!
Let us know what you think will go down in Season 3 of the History channel’s Vikings by commenting below!
Source: YouTube – Vikings – Season 3 Trailer – Comic Con 2014
(Photo Credit: History Channel, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.)