Find out what the Ragnar actor had to say about Season 3 of History Channel’s Vikings:
Earlier today, Travis Fimmel (who plays Ragnar Lothbrok in the upcoming Season 3 of History Channel’s Vikings) took to Reddit in a Q&A for Vikings fans. In true Aussie style, the actor promptly began (to use an Aussie term) to ‘take the piss’ with his answers – much to the joy of the fans throwing questions his way!
Here’s some of the more hilarious responses to fan questions from Travis (as well as some of the equally funny responses back at him). But with over 1,300 comments, I am sure I have missed some! Also, be warned, grown up language ahead 😉
- [–]JelleC Hi Travis! Been a fan of the show since the beginning, I really like your portayal of Ragnar. What are your favorite moments/memories from set?
- [–]crownofthorns88 Huge fan since day 1 of Vikings. You seem to have a more introverted personality and not much social media presence, do you plan as your fan base grows to get more involved on twitter/other media platforms?
- [–]matsky Hey Travis. So one of my good friends reckons she taught you Jiu Jitsu when she lived in (or near) Seymour, Victoria, many moons ago. Is she full of shit? Vikings is my second favourite show ever by the way!
- [–]angmar2805 I have such a girl crush on Lagertha. Please tell me Rag and Lag will finally find some happiness together this season?
If you had to give one advice to Ragnar what would it be
And because there is nothing sadder than a homesick Travis Fimmel:
- [–]TravisWaters Hey Travis. i live in a small town in NSW Australia. And i would like to know what do you miss most about about Australia?
- [–]davidbl1978 Hi Travis – I have heard that you do the fighting scenes yourself. Any cuts and bruises or are you a qualified viking now with an axe?
If you want to read the entire Q&A with Travis Fimmel on Reddit, you can do so by clicking here.
Source: Reddit – Travis Fimmel here. Cherry picker, dairy farmer, you may know me as Ragnar on VIKINGS. AMA.
(Photo Credit: Reddit/Imgur)